The numbers of organizations in the service industry have grown and increasingly, the need to have day care has become a necessity in today’s world..
The organization benefits from the same with highly motivated employees, higher attendance rate and of course, the fringe benefit being part of the list of staff welfare initiatives.
Employee having distinct Advantage of
- Opportunity to spend Quality Time with their Wards during Official Breaks
Various organizations are showing interest towards this concept because of:
- Nuclear Families system in vogue
- Lack of support/facilities for Babies/Infants at the residence
- Lack of trust in house maids/ nurses available thru known sources or reputed agencies
- Long/Extended working hours of employees
- Close Proximity to their loved ones
Our child care facility is to cater to this segment of employees in the corporate world and following the details of our Operations
Our school model also has Corporate tie-ups and setting up of outsourced day care center at organizations of repute giving various advantages to the organization as well as the employees. Apart from the school and day care, the concept also includes providing ‘post-bell’ programs and thus, caters to the overall development of the children from the age group of 3 months till 14 years.
|salient features of our proposal
- Preferred admission to our school for Play Group, Nursery and KG
- Recruitment of experienced and highly trained teaching staff
- Nominal monthly fees and admission fee, sufficient to cover running cost daycare
- Day care center to be personally managed and run by Little Angels Nursery School and Day care Centre, Noida
- Unauthorized movements discouraged during the operating hours
- ID cards issued to all students and teachers.
- Fire-fighting equipments at the premises.